Sunday 2 August 2015

Writing your heart out!



I read it somewhere that if you are worried about something just write it illustratively in a piece of paper and burn it down. Watch the paper while it burns and let yourself feel good while your worries crumble down to ashes. I feel writing is an amazing thing, it helps you to give a vent to your pent up feelings and lets you discover the real you. Here are five reasons why I write

1. To think loud
It's like giving my thoughts a form where I can see it, capture it and keep it forever. May be someday when I am feeling gloomy it will bring in a smile.

2. To have a conversation
Someone far out there is reading and perhaps thinking back, leaving a message as a comment and in a way making me feel valued.

3. Making someone's day
Lot of my friends have called me and told me that I wrote something positive. When they had a bad day and were upset the blog gave them some hope, made them feel good. So, you never know whose day you are making by telling your story and bringing in good will.

4. Gives you a purpose
It actually drives away the feeling of worthlessness and depression. Completing a blog is a small task achieved and having an audience is another. It gives a meaning and purpose to go on and create art.

5. For no reason
“Art for art's sake!” Lastly it’s good to write just for the sake of writing, for no reason, no expectation, and without bothering about the consequences. Let the mind think, let the imagination flow and let there be nothing or no one to stop you from penning it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment