Monday 23 July 2018

Pages of life

When I turn the pages of my diaries that I have kept from time to time, all I find is hope, that I didn't let to die. I find phrases where I have written about my days of failure and then I find another that was accomplishment. I find I have written down the questions that popped up in my head out of curiosity and how they change with time. I can also find myself getting answers as I grow old. I find confusions and illusions clearing its way to greater understanding. I can read about the risks I have taken and the fear that came along with them. I find traces of immaturity and childishness giving its way to a welcoming adult. I can see broken promises, lack of commitment, leading to a much matured self. I can find darkness pushing its way towards light and fragments of desperation leading its path towards hope. There are pages where nightmares turn to dreams and evolve into reality bringing with it most fulfilling zest. I can see hope leading into more hope. These pages remind me of who I was, of what I have become and what I would like to grow into. Its like I have lived through these pages and they are the pages of my life. They remind me that I have sweated enough, transformed enough and lived enough without giving up. These pages tell me what I could do and what can be done. As long as there is hope and as long as I keep writing into them, I can pass the most toughest huddles. 

Please like my page on facebook "Click Here" 

No comments:

Post a Comment