Friday 26 June 2015

Growing Wiser

I have always fancied growing old. I know it’s debatable, but I believe when you add life to years you grow wiser. It's actually a phenomenon to embrace what life has to teach every time. And it's a miracle every day trying to be better than what you were yesterday. True that when I was a kid I had less worries but I had no control over my surroundings or even my life. Of course we face more challenges as we grow up but then we are wiser and well equipped to handle our situation. Growing up is about moving out of your comfort zone and daring to take risks. We learn to explore and in the process add values to our life.




For me the best part was doing my graduation and finding the right job. When I was at engineering the study, the tech fests, the trips and the projects played a great role in shaping my future. I was no longer an introvert; I learnt how to make a point and stand by it and developed passion for what I did. The interaction with class fellows and teachers gave me a clear vision. I was no longer the confused person trying to figure out what to do next but someone who was sure about my dreams. I learnt that even if I failed to fulfill any of my dreams, I would actually love the process of trying and never giving up. I have also never considered my job to be just a bread earning thing and it gives me purpose and desire to live. Like I said growing up is about growing wiser, learning more and improving the life of others. There can be no end to learning and there can be no end to imparting knowledge. There are always people who can learn from our experience and we never know who are motivated by our urge to live and learn for better. It is rightly said that it's never too late to start anything new and if we are alive there is still a purpose. Moreover just because you are growing old it never means to stop having fun. Growing up helps to overcome weakness and makes you dare to face failures. So, why be afraid to grow old? Old is definitely gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment